I am not a fan of cempedak. However when I was introduced to this specie Ganja Cempedak last year by Jou. I just long to taste it again. Waiting was a year & on Monday I was given a fruit. Left it wrapped in newspaper to ripen. This morning, the house was filled with the cempedak fragrance that no way anyone can hide the fruit.
The cempedak was cut & this specie just doesn't require to deep fried. In fact it's meant to be eaten raw. The seed inside is so small as can be seen from photo. The flesh is thick, not fibrous & orangish red in colour. Taste is heavenly & so sweet. Just cant resist to take one after another. Can get addicted to as the name suggest - Ganja !!
Thank you Jou for blessing us with this wonderful fruit.
1 comment:
The Cempedak is Heavenly!
Post a Comment