Went for breakfast at Kampung Jawa, Bayan Baru. Favourite char koay teow stall with attitude problem. The dish is always served at a corner of the plate instead of in the centre. Serving is pretty small so end up with a plate of chee cheong fun to share with mum.
Only remember to take a snapshot after going thru quarter of the food. Paiseh.....it looks a bit messy. ;P
7 comments:
I thought you ate the other half! Ha ha ha
This is the koay teow I brought to Merbok for Lynn & Hayley & you.
I thot the 'attitude' char koay teow was from the lorong selamat lady....
I was there for a thousand time since the seventies but never taste char koay teow, and didnt realise there is such a funny serving !!
This is like free serving the hungry no body child....??
Captain Yew,I hv not tried the Lorong Selamat char koay teow but have heard about it. Dont think I'll ever miss it. :)
The "Attitude Koay Teow" tasted very good at the waterfall!
Cos you were very hungry !
Post a Comment